The war is about to being this Sunday as HBO will showcase season 6 much awaited Game Of Thrones 6 Episode 9 Battle of The Bastards and as both the fighting parties Jon Snow and Ramsey Bolton stand against each other on the battleground the actions, intensity and thrill will be 10 times more than the entire season 6 itself. Well we are around this week’s that particular day when the channel official releases Game Of Thrones 609 Images and now with this first set of pictures one thing is certain that no other storyline will be established in this particular episode and it just going be the faceoff of Jon-Ramsey dealing their case of who would hold onto North. So you’ll better take a look at these stunning and action-packed pictures from episode 9.
Game Of Thrones Season 6 Episode 9 Images- Battle of The Bastards
- Well, this side which looks quite formless and with men in less number must be from Jon’s side, but are still prepared to face the Bolton and their supporter, Umbers and the Karstark.
- We have seen this frame before, as it is the opening frame of the official Game Of Thrones 6 Episode 9 Preview Trailer.
- Another bigger one for those who would like to watch him a bit closely, though this particular image is more of looks like Jon has just arrived the ground of the Battlefield. Watch out for his clothes in this images and the one that above.
- Sansa Stark to Jon’s side looks strong and confident as they both gaze towards the other, might be to take a keen look at the Bolton army.
- Ser Davos Seaworth to their side, sitting on the horseback is also ready this time to fight. Which means we’ll finally seem him talk but with his sword.
- We have got only one image from the House Bolton on the Battlefield. Ramsey Bolton on his horse ready to face the enemy, holding onto the support of the Umbers and the Karstark. Look at the banners and the Shields the soldiers held.
- This here we have Tormund Giantsbane in actions, shouting and ready to charge attack upon the Bolton Army as the wilding army strike ahead.
- The benefit to having a Wildling on your side, you get a giant in your team which is equal to 10 men or maybe even more, here we have Wun Wun running towards the army of Bolton.
Apart from these images, we have got few more been updated by the Farfarawaysite, which isn’t the official one from the HBO like the above once. But are the genuine images from the Battle of The Bastards and also especially because these also bring together images from the other side of part too and the supporter their supporter, the Bolton with Umbers, Karstark, and the Army.
The next official set of images by HBO will be up maybe tomorrow possibly and we would be updating it here as they arrive.