The effectiveness of the fat burning soup lies in the nutritional properties of its ingredients. This recipe contains just 40 calories per 100 grams. Contrary to what you are thinking, if there is a fat burning soup. It is not magic or any kind of trick, it is simply the mixture of several foods that serve to detoxify the organism, and its purpose is mainly depurative and diuretic.
“Of course, the soup is accompanied by a diet that by following it to the letter you will lose up to four kilos in a week”.
It is necessary to emphasize that carrying out this regime for more than seven days can be harmful.
However, it is important that you follow a balanced diet and exercise regularly if you want to get good results.
Fat Burning Soup Recipe
To make our cash fat burner we will need the following ingredients:
- 6 large onions
- 2 medium peppers
- 1 bunch of celery
- 6 medium tomatoes or 1 can of tomatoes
- Cabbage or cabbage
- 1 cube of chicken broth
- 1 pinch of salt
- The preparation has no major complication, first place a large pot with water on the fire until it reaches boiling point.
- Meanwhile, wash and cut the vegetables into small pieces.
- Once the water boils, place all the vegetables and let them cook until tender. When they soften you can keep it in the refrigerator to last all week.
- The soup can be taken hot or cold (if you liquefy it).
How Should you Consume it?
Once prepared our soup comes the time to take it. They are seven days; the regime is the following in each of them:
- First day: take the soup + seasonal fruit all day, all you want (except bananas / cambus). You can consume coffee or tea, but without sugar.
- Second day: take all day soup + vegetables all you want.
- Third day: take all day soup + fruits and vegetables all you want.
- Fourth day: take all day soup + bananas / cambures and skim milk (liquefied banana with sweetener).
- Fifth day: take the soup once a day + half a kilo of white meat (chicken without skin baked or grilled) + 6 medium tomatoes with oregano and salt.
- Sixth day: take the soup once a day + lean or baked meat and vegetables boiled or steamed all you want. Today is the day of meat and vegetables.
- Seventh day: take the soup once a day + brown rice with vegetables all you want. Fruit of season.
Another Recipe for Fat Burning Soup
If the previous one did not convince you, you can choose another alternative. We have another recipe for fat burning soup that you can prepare:
Fat Burning with Chicken
- 5 carrots cut into cubes
- 3 chopped onions
- 16 ounces of tomatoes peeled (stewed tomatoes)
- 1 head of chopped cabbage
- 15 ounces of vainitas
- 2 quarts of tomato juice
- 2 green peppers cut
- 10 celery stalks chopped with their leaves
- 14 ounces of beef broth
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, to taste.
- Other herbs that are of your taste (coriander, parsley)
Place the carrots, onions, tomatoes, cabbage, beans, peppers and celery in a large pot. Add the tomato juice, beef broth and enough water to cover the vegetables. Finally, season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Cook over low heat until the vegetables are tender. Like the other recipe you should place the soup in the freezer so that it lasts longer days.
Why is it So Effective?
The effectiveness of this soup lies in its ingredients, the cabbage is rich in potassium, sulfur, calcium and other acid mineral salts by 50%. It contains just 40 calories per 100 grams. The onion is highly depurative and very rich in water, in sulfur, potassium and phosphorus. The tomato is a vegetable rich in potassium and contains large proportions of chlorine. Celery is also rich in potassium, in addition to chlorine, sulfur, copper, calcium and sodium, which are alkalizing. This vegetable fights excess uric acid.
In any case, remember to consult with your nutritionist before performing the diet. The opinion of an expert in the area is important. Thus, our organism will not suffer setbacks during the process.