Final week and final three days for this 2 months longs 6th edition of Game Of Thrones comes to closure with the episode “The Winds Of Winter” and as we are moving ahead in the show where beyond Season 6 the Winter will arrive and be experienced in the next season 7 in 2017, the series itself is reaching up to its end. But presently our focus is not of so far because the present concern for all the fans and follower is the upcoming finale episode 10 of season 6 “The Winds Of Winter” and the events that are set to take place in different corners of Westeros and across the narrow sea. And so to give us few glimpses into what’s in store for us in the episode other than the official Trailer, the channel has revealed some of their weekly official pictures from the finale, check it all here as we explain them a bit.
- Beginning with these images we have here is Bran Stark with us, don’t know exactly where as the pictures does not really tell us much about his actions and do not even provide us any hint as to his fellow companion, Uncle Benjen Stark and Meera. But the next image we see here was released way back in the initial opening of the season 6, reintroduced here once again and now we know that he ain’t with Hodor and Meera but instead is under the protection of Uncle Benjen. Let us remind you then this would Bran’s final appearance in the show after last seen in episode “Blood of My Blood” and his final vision of the season that reveals up an essential background story of the main character.
- Throughout the season 6, the King’s landing story has just been developed to have it reached to this part where Cersei Lannister and Loras Tyrell’s trial will finally be held. High Sparrow sweet manipulative talks had changed the face of the King Tommen’s ruling system and ethics, which now follows the religious path. The first image is of Cersei Lannister, dressed in black standing and awaits the moment of the Trails but not to giving in herself, but moreover to cause a trouble that’s expected of her persona. Loras in the Sept of Baelor confronting High Sparrow for the trial as he asks him, “are you prepared to stand trial and profess your guilt or innocence before the seven” and that’s our drama for this Sunday.
- The Lannister army seems to have set course back to Kings Landing after successfully capturing the Riverrun for the Freys. But in the next image, it seems as if the Jaime Lannister is talking a halt at Twins, as both Walder Fray and Jaime discuss something important or maybe Frey is just taking a moment to thank him for getting back the castle. Well, appreciation and thanking is fine but doesn’t Jaime aware of the betrayal that often follow after such moments of dining with him. Let’s hope that doesn’t take place because we would not want to see Jaime die or for that matter, not even Bronn.
- In the Winterfell someone is very angry; give it up for Ser Davos Seaworth anguish about the insane advice to the kings and people resulting in the death of an innocent. Melisandre must prepare for what comes in the episode because Shireen was the only single friend Davos had.
- Queen Daenerys Targaryen seems to be a bit hesitant, now that she has got everything and it’s time to set sail to Westeros for her greater ambitions, which will bring far bigger challenges, threat, and consequences. Thus Tyrion comes to rescue but his way of consoling and advising people is bit of dramatic with some honest word, well indeed she is “in the great Games now”
UPDATE: Next Set of Official Pictures from The Winds Of Winter
So as we told you that we would be getting an update on the images and here that latest set arrives, all thanks to the Farfarawaysite. So to begin with let’s head straight to the King’s Landing, inside the Sept of Baelor the Judges have settled as they begin the trial of Loras Tyrell and in both the pictures one a bit close and other one the widened give us a view of so many people have got together as High Sparrow asks Loras first and then Cersei to confess their sins in front of the Seven. But she looks missing from here, maybe she is preparing for her troublesome entry.
Here’s another set of two more additional images of Bran Stark which are quite similar to the one that is above, so not much can be told here but looks as if Uncle Benjen or Meera has been saying something and that’s why he looks in the direction in such a keen manner.
Back to the Twins, we fell there is going to be something very awful to take place during this celebration and collaborative dining party of Frey and the Lannister army. And why can’t it become an awful event, quite possible when you are dining into the company of Walder Frey. So tomorrow either Frey dies or according to the history follows someone anyway dies.
And Finally we have Tyrion Lannister back in the house, well one thing the pictures indeed says that he does drink a lot. Now whether it’s the moment of that “you are in the great games” dialogue or no can’t really figure out.
Well for that we will have to wait till this upcoming Sunday when the finale of Game Of Thrones 6 Episode 10 takes place and “The Winds Of Winter” bring many more surprise and shocking elements that once again the show makes us wait till the next season 7 arrive in 2017.